Sunday, April 24, 2011

God, are you asleep? Or do i just keep failing.

Its been a while.
A long while at that

Oh God, I find myself growing closer to some people.
But i find myself in Selfish, self destroying, relation destroying habbits
Lord, I thought these things were gone?
I thought these were things of the past?

I pray to you night after night
to take them away, take them away
To stregthen me, to be fruitful, and just in your eyes
To remove these fears, these problems
THese sins against U, against those around me, and even myself

I continue to hurt myself more than I help myself?

God are you asleep? or can You just not hear me?!
GIve me faith like the prostitue, faith enough to touch you.
Give me that great cloud of witnesses to love me, and prune me.
Lord, break these earthly habbits
These binding sins,
Destroy who i am, give me the faith that i need to win this.

God are you asleep?
God if youre awake, take away these pains
God if youre awake take away these sins of mine
God break me and Take me.

No comments:

Post a Comment