Tuesday, November 8, 2011

culture

Desecrated by culture
i hate who i am
I've realize that who i was
It'd always last

Desecrated by culture
I've hated who you are
Youre just like any other girl
I could meet at a bar

We've all been desecrated by culture
And we hate who we are
But we seem to think
I'm better than they are

You've been desecrated by culture
A person so lovely
But I
I will never see it

I think i've fought a fight
And i know i've never been right
because i've been desecrated by culture
and i hate who i am

You've been desecrated by culture
so i'll never let you in
I've been desecrated by culture
So i'll always let you in

You see,
you and me
we've been desecrated by culture
So i can learn to forgive

We all have our pasts
to work through
and to become something that lasts
We've all been desecrated by culture
to be made new again

No comments:

Post a Comment