Thursday, December 8, 2011

power

power, it so easily corrupts the men
and they dont even know it.
they just chase it.
You see. we like power.
Money, and Time, are power.
Control is power.
We love them all.
when we dont have them.
we fall.
It Scares me
How much I, we, i hate to admit it, but its me
Love power.
You see, we corrupt something great
to make it, so that we have power.
Dont get me wrong, but God is empowering
but we take it all to claim,
to use it for our own aim
We use lines to get out of the serving we hate.
we so quickly say,
"God didnt call me to do this"
I just dont feel right here.
Get over it,
were called to serve,
BUT really, instead,
we love power
Remember falling to your knees?
you said, Lord make something of me?
THen you turn away,
as you cant give up your power.
You strop reading your bible,
youre afraid of what you'll read
when uncomfortable.
something that takes time money and control.
3 things whatever youre asked to do will require u to give
we say, I just dont know if thats God
We worship Power.
Lord, fix me in this.
Help me say yes to you.
And no to the power, that i so so so much love.
power, it corrupts men without us realizing it.


*not a poem, just how i stated my thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment