Tuesday, February 15, 2011

God is.

Today, Justin Mcroberts spoke at malone.

I really felt God move in me.
I realized this care for the poor that i need to have.
Thank you Lord. Continue to move, all praises be to you, anything good done through me, make it be only you, and not me, make it not to my glory.  Break my pride for you.

I fear owning money someday, however, I want to someday earn money, to give it.  Make more to give more.  Stay at a cheaper lifestyle, by giving away as much as possible.

He said something that made me think.
We put God in this limited mind, of what is sacred.
WHAT IS SACRED?!
God made everything.  He made this earth, who are we to limit God to where he can move?
Sacred is the Earth.  Limitting God like this shows that we are letting sin trample over our Christian walks

God is victory.  God has one the battles.  Yet we let sin control our lives.
God is above these sins in our life.  God can help us to not do these things anymore.  God can help him find us, in what we find to be the "secular" when really the secular, is the world that he died for.

THere is no sacred or holier than.  There is just God.  People expressing themselves are expressing themselves.  If we lived out the love that God so quickly shows us, then we can move on.  WHY IS IT SO HARD TO EXPLAIN TO SOMEONE THAT I LEARNED SOMETHING ABOUT GOD FROM NOFX?! a band that hates God.

THese are the thoughts of today.
God created everything.
God is moving in people as they grow up and become stronger people
Whether they recognize God or not is a different thing, but when going somewhere we need to see that God already IS there.

Because God is, its not that we as people bring God. God just IS.

No comments:

Post a Comment