Sunday, February 20, 2011

progress in my life

This is not meant to brag.
This is meant to show a readers where I currently am.
This should help the readers know where the thoughts that are portrayed on these blogs are coming from.

This is where God has brought me.
This is not my whole testimony though.

I have had alot of change lately.

God has caused great growth to happen in me.
I have truely felt a calling to apply for the RA position for next year.  Whether that call is saying I will get it or not is a whole different story.  Just to apply.  I did this, and applying for RA has proven itself so far to be quite beneficial.

Lately God has shown me to not fear having money one day.  But to live at a lifestyle that I believe God would approve of, and then use all the other money to feed others. and protect those who need it, and to cause CHANGE for the Lord to happen.

God has helped show me some great friends, that have truely shown me a loving heart as of late.
My sense of humor has continued to become more cynical, and my hatred for corruption in power, and in churches has continue to grow into something that i cannot help but continue to write different song lyrics about.

I have found myself doing something God had asked me to do for a long long time.  That i never went through with.  I thank God that i did this, but i am semi-fearful of what he wants of me next, other than to continue my education and glorify him at all costs.  (which is something that i NEED alot of work on).

Growth is a weird thing how God moves us along.
Sometimes instead of growing us to say no.  God has us do something that eliminates the decision.  To where I can no longer say yes to some of the sins that have plagued my life.

God take control.
Lord remove my hate.
Make it something to cause change, instead of something to cause issues.
Give me the words to say to praise you the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment