Thursday, September 8, 2011

trainwreck

I find myself here at a weird
place in life.
An intersection i've grown to hate
As this is too many years waiting here.

Its weird though
I havent been waiting still
this crossroads is huge.
Its that leap
into the patterns of life
I'd like to say i have things together
But i doubt i ever will

You see
I believe in a God who loves
and loves
and continues to love
But his people. continually push me away
SO i've been wandering

I'm the wanderer, who happens to be a trainwreck.
Wanderer oh wanderer,
I hope you find your way(Come Wind lyrics)
Thats me.
Still figuring out my way.

I fear growing up
I dont wanna get there
NEver to be stuck in my ways.

It scares me more than i've ever known
Just the thought,
Of cleaning up who i am
Being the man
The man that I wish i was.
that I doubt I'll ever be.

You see.
I go to a christian school
and i major in business.
But it scares me.
In my classes i learn nothing but  greed.
And i constantly see christians
Who only care for themselves

Sharing nothing.
When will we take care of each other?
God, i'm at this crossroads
Struggling to see you
and with why you made me a businessmajor?
God, is this right for me?

I just dont think it is
you see, i'm not just at a crossroads,
But i'm at a crossroads,
with 2 trains
That wrecked.
I'm a trainwreck.

Trying to combine
The God that i love
The punk kid that i am
And the business major.

3 contradictions.
God's gonna do something with this trainwreck

Trainwreck.
Watch it become something amazing.
Praise God

No comments:

Post a Comment