Sunday, March 20, 2011

my first post journaling about a day

This idea is new to me.

But i thought i'd give it a try.
Today was fantastic, it started by staying out too late and climbing a building w/ a friend. who later on in that day, Would take me to a church where dad was the pastor.

This was more than a blessing.  I found this smaller church to be getting by. and Exactly where I felt I should be.
The message hit on the key points of not being a pharisee. making your praise to God personal. and not a public thing to be praised for.  It also hit on the fact of that how you look was not important. Pastor Becker spoke words that hit directly at home for me. All praise to the father for this.

The day went on and I found band practice to be more than a blessing. we got a song done, got a nother one next to finished. And laid out the next songs to come.  This is more than exciting. Song finished: Christian Version of A whore. I cant wait to play and fight along to it!

The day lead to setting up a group project. This went very smoothly. and lead into getting to see a video 'Tony' put on by the invisible children.  This was a documentary put together about how the african children get kidnapped and forced into war.  This hit home, and I wish there was more that I could do other than raise the awareness for this and recommend anyone support invisible children.  When I have no money i find it hard to be able to do so. But word of mouth is always a way to spread this.

Lastly was a celebration of my friend's birthday at taco bell. This was wonderful.  All in all, today was a great day, and the amount of good that was accomplished, and people working together was fantastic. All praises to Abba.

PS i miss my family

No comments:

Post a Comment