Thursday, March 31, 2011

Trends I see, that make me laugh

Why are people who are so 'indie' exactly like everyone else?
Why do indie and folk bands, pretend to be super poor and creative because of that? you are middle class and white. -its not that bad-
I see the 'artsy' girls, they are afraid to admit they are hipsters
Why's everyone afraid to be a hipster?!
Whats so wrong with a title?
And then once a title is placed on someone, why do they quit being themselves, as if they cannot betray the title?

Hmmm.....
why are the so called, 'tough guys' at shows unable ot take a joke?
Why do they also get super emotional about girls? and then blow up at people and then seclude themselves to just girls to gossip/showtheir soft side.... SCARY!!

Why do people insist that saying the F word is so udderly terrible, and then tell me to calm the F down?
Isnt using a letter to mean the word, the same as saying the word?
This seems illogical to me.

Howcome, when telling people 'were all equal' and then we turn around, see a person who has either had an abortion, or doenst agree w/ us on a minor theological debate (when far bigger things are happening in thsi world), or see someone in jail, or someone who has done drugs, or even OD'd on them, and we immediately say well at least i didnt do that. Or we see how much some people give, and say well, i give more time, i can give less money?  We say all equal, and then in our minds, develop these hurts for others to better ourselves.

Just things i notice.  If only, I can learn to love, I'd love to say i never judge others, or that I dont mess up. However, thats not true, I still fail in these, constantly. I hold grudges, i get salty, i struggle.

God teach me to love, for i am flawed

No comments:

Post a Comment