Monday, December 13, 2010

Another post right after that one, on some thoughts about my brother's bloggity

Talldarkandugly.blogspot.com is my brother's sense of humor displayed through art, as I read it daily, or however often i see a new post. something catches my eye, and some simple, but lessons that all people need to be reminded of have hit me recently.  THeres a picture of a cigarette box w/ french fries in it, and a lighter titled ketchup.  These remind me of what is really happening in our nation.  People are always up in arms about those smoking around them, and how much its killing everything.  Now i look at myself, as one of these people. How often do I eat mcdonalds? or fried food in general.  That is killing me just as fast.  There's a flaw in taht logic, that needs to be fixed.  It is a problem of lying to ourselves, and putting ourself above another person because he or she smokes? I'm no better than anyone, no one is better than me, ya know were all equal in the long run?  Stop yelling at someone for smoking, when you destroy your body with what you eat to.  Its sort of ranty, but respecting people for who each person is, is something we (me especially) need to do.

Much love
Zeph 3:17

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shot out charlie! You are right, to each is own. If you eat french fries around your friends, none of them gripe about being around second hand salt. I only have one solution, everyone should start smoking french fries until all the pretention is abolished. In the morning, maybe start off with tokin' up some hashbrowns, for lunch, light up some tater tots, and for dinner- a large fry. And when you are really stressed out, eat a couple cigarettes. Keep up the good work chuck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah man, my biggest fear is second hand drunk. and those are all good suggestions i'll make flyers for this new trend

    ReplyDelete