Monday, December 13, 2010

Finals week day 1 of studying

Studying was a complete failure tonight! however i have had some wonderful conversations with some friends tonight, that was more than a blessing and relaxing for my finals. But i suppose i'll post some of my random thoughts as tonight goes on. who knows?!

Acts 7: 51-53, and Acts 7: 59 and 60.

 51 “You stiff-necked people! Your hearts and ears are still uncircumcised. You are just like your ancestors: You always resist the Holy Spirit! 52 Was there ever a prophet your ancestors did not persecute? They even killed those who predicted the coming of the Righteous One. And now you have betrayed and murdered him— 53 you who have received the law that was given through angels but have not obeyed it.”


and 


59 While they were stoning him, Stephen prayed, “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.” 60 Then he fell on his knees and cried out, “Lord, do not hold this sin against them.” When he had said this, he fell asleep.




These verses show that in trying to help fix any problems, with people, with anything, there will be opposition.  There are gonna be people who will continue to persecute one just for following the word of the Lord, and Savior.


The thoughts on this pertain to each person individually, when i say you, i mean me as well.


Who are you? are part of the group? mindlessly turning against Stephen, or are you Stephen taking the hits, and pursuing the Lord to forgive them for this.


I find myself looking at my daily interactions with people, and i suppose the majority of them are CHristians, and how do i act towards each one? why do i get angry after alot of conversations?  I find myself being unforgiving instead of looking for each message God is trying to show me through each experience daily.  All things happen for a purpose.  Every conversation, to every "huge" dramatic event in each person's life.  Really the life on earth is not that important, besides a couple major decisions, and we, these small people who blow these things way out of proportion, often hurt ourselves with obsessions with our own problems.  If our life is not that important on the grand scheme of things? why do we worry about everything SO much, instead of just living moment by moment taking on life as it comes?


WIth this i close i prayer for readers, and for myself, to grow in the ability to just live life, and not let things bother me, not stress out, and I pray for all the problems of everyone around me, that these problems will be put aside for the grand scheme of whats going on!


Bring IT ON FINALS WEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment