Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A song I wrote earlier this year.

This song is very much a minor threat sounding song, if u cant hear how i wanted it to sound, then its just thoughts.

Look at everything you are,
And everyone you represent
You hide who you are so well
But i hope youre dying inside
Show me a life worth living (background yells: that you preach)

Youre so quick to preach
and so quick to cry
while you bow at your altar (and claim to change)
Look at your heart,
Look at the girl you so quickly screwed over
Can you even look her in the eyes?
Do you even care how You broke her (From what you preach)

Show me a life worth living (You never cared for her)
Show me a life worth living (You never were real)
Show me a life worth living (With how you act)
Show me a life worth living (by actual change)

Everything you speak is Love
Everything you want is revolution
But everything you do is hate

You screwed my friend
one last time,
Broke another person's spirit
From what you spoke
Verses how you live
You made your prayer public
And then you had your actions in shame

You are the pastor I hate
And no better than anyone else
Get out of the pulpit with your heresies

The worst part of it all,
Is I am this pastor I hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment