Tuesday, January 11, 2011

acts 13

There were 2 big things that stuck out to me in this passage. one that hit like a brick of joy *that analogy doesnt make sense i know, but owell*  and one that made me think alot

The first is acts 13:38-40
In this Paul is proclaiming foregivness to these people for their sins through/because of CHrist Jesus... No matter ow much wrong they have done they are forgived.
It brings about the idea that there is no amount of wrong that Jesus'  sacrifice couldnt have covered, in fact saying "man i've done alot of wrong things" sorta comes off as are you saying you can outwrong Jesus sacrifice and love for us? Thats almost an insult to my savior.

The second part is the last few verses.
The Jewish leaders did not agree w/ paul, and is shown throughout the passage, however  in the end it shows them doing something that i have found myself doing.

Much gossip and spread of word about Paul had gone on to sort of hurt his reputation. Where as we often call it venting now. its not hte proper way to deal with it. Its gossipping, but it should be prayer.

I wanna explain more but my brain is dead
Goodnight
Zekeasaurus REX!

No comments:

Post a Comment