Friday, January 28, 2011

intentions

Whats your intent? Whats my intent?

I find that soooo many times when there is a gray area in morals people say its about the heart behind thesituation.

This really means whats the person intent.

Finding that intent affects how stuff plays out is a huge way to change the actions one does for the better.

Whats the intent for the blogposts? self praise? or acknowledgements to what the Holy one is teaching, and how to apply, and sometimes fun things about malone people.  Whats my true intent?

I find that i'd love to say its all to bring God more glory, I really wish i could, but sometimes i think maybe i am even writing this own post so that people will think that i myself am humble...

Whats my intent? whats your intent?

No comments:

Post a Comment