Monday, January 10, 2011

First day back...

I have been back at Malone for one day, and i already find myself back in the patterns i was once such a part of, that I have been straying from for so long.  I find myself not reflecting to God on all the little things that creep up on the day.  This is where i need prayer.  I come to myself finding a slight bitterness at conversations, and having trouble being completely accepting, but most of all i find myself putting what me, and my body wants first.

These are problems in my mind.

I need to be focused on God, Focused on prayer.

God is the creator of all things, and thus he knows everything mcuh better than we do, why cant i jsut trust him with these struggles? and trust him with what I am SUPPOSed to do, and trust him with my future?! why do i take these things into my own hands, when i know nothing.

There's not much to this note, besides the fact that one day back, and i'm already falling short.
My mentality coming back was to stay positive, and that has already stopped, I hope that this is a night to prove that this was just for today.

Lord, I pray that you will bring me to you, and humble me consistently Lord, discipline me in ways that I do not know I need to be disciplinned in, and every other way possible.  Help me to reach to my family and show them love where I have not so many times before.

Lord help me stay young, while growing up.

You are in control.  All things are for a purpose.  All things are for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment